You will be responsible for the overall strategy for our global Foodservice category including the finan-cial area of the concept, where the annual sales amount is a 3 digit million turnover. You must act on behalf of the entire Group and be the driving force that initiates visits and development of market op-portunities in the individual country in cooperation with our subsidiaries.
You will lead a strong team consisting of product managers and product specialists. As a Global Category Manager for Foodservice, you will be a member of the management team in Global Supply and be responsible for expanding sales within different segments.
You must be able to perform at all levels of the company, which is why communication and knowledge sharing are crucial to succeed in the job.
We service globally
You will be part of a department where product focus is top of the agenda. In your everyday life, you will work with international partners, partly with ABENA's own companies, but also with our external suppli-ers from all over the world. Therefore, good communication and collaboration skills are highly valued.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
• determine the strategy for the concept in cooperation with the management
• create growth in the category with focus on clear KPIs based on revenue, gross profit, and volume
• ensure flexible deliveries and operate WOC as well as consistency of supply
• nurture and expand a large network of existing suppliers and partners
• find new potential suppliers
• develop and support global sourcing opportunities
• participate in local and global supplier negotiations
• participate in customer meetings
• train local product managers and sales people
It is important that you have previous experience of strategic purchasing and concept sales. This means, among other things, that you:
• have several years of experience of strategic procurement and high level negotiations
• work independently and are a strong and persistent negotiator
• have a professional appearance, are innovative and creative, and manage the challenges of different countries
• are positive and open-minded and capable of building relationships with both colleagues and business partners
• understand strategic procurement and the underlying legal requirements
• search and are able to identify opportunities in the individual market
• thinking in innovative solutions
• you have an economical education on a high level understanding how economical parameters are working together