We are looking for an R&D Manager for our R&D Digital Products Team within the DESKLINE® and HOMELINE® business units. You will become part of an innovative team of software specialists who develop apps for Android, iOS and Windows applications interfacing with our physical products. You will become part of the DESKLINE and HOMELINE R&D Management team and will have great impact on the future strategy for Digital Products. This will be achieved through your leadership, input to the digital strategy, and through your sharing of technical knowledge of app development with your colleagues in the team.
You will experience a dynamic workday with many challenges related to the development of new products and ongoing modifications/optimisations of existing products.
You will hold the overall responsibility of our digital products ranging from end user apps to apps for internal use throughout the full lifecycle from idea to new product development and maintenance after release.
The job offers you the opportunity to bring your technical competences into play whether this is UI/UX development, web development (HTML and CSS) or software architecture.
Your main interfaces will be with your colleagues in the embedded software department, sales departments, customers, and end users.
- Lead the Digital Products Team
- Maintain a high product rating in App stores by continuous improvement of released apps
- Negotiate requirements to future product portfolio
- Bring your technical background into play (e.g. UI/UX development, Web development: HTML, CSS, or development of software architecture)
- Ensure the high LINAK quality in our digital products
- Collaboration with external suppliers (digital agencies)
- have a background within App development, Web development or Software Architecture
- already have management experience or are ready to take the next step in your career and take up the challenge of leading a small team
- have strong people skills
- are visionary within the world of digital products
- set an honor in keeping your deadlines through your own contribution and through your team members
- have an entrepreneurial mindset and understand that the customer and end user experience is the most important factor
- thrive in a dynamic environment
- enjoy working in teams solving tasks through collaboration
- speak and write Danish and English
We offer a job in a global company that has experienced solid growth for many years - and we expect the growth to continue in the coming years. We also offer a good work/life balance in an environment characterised by openness, honesty, and a will to always do better.
For additional information regarding the job please contact Director, R&D Software and Projects, Kenneth Jessen, phone +45 9139 9688.
We have no application deadline, but continuously assess the submitted applications until the correct candidate is hired. Potential application deadlines are system generated and not scheduled by LINAK.
Smedevænget 8, Guderup,