We are looking for a Quality Area Manager who is able to solve our customers’ challenges in cooperation with both internal and external co-operation partners. Our new colleague must be good at turning even the most complex challenges into solutions and opportunities in an international setting with focus on dialogue, communication and documentation.
The LINAK A/S quality department has 27 employees who handle various quality tasks for the entire LINAK group.
You will become part of a team consisting of four Quality Area Managers who coordinate the handling of quality issues in close co-operation with LINAK subsidiaries and global Key Accounts and the concerned departments at LINAK A/S.
- Responsible for handling complaints and product issues
- Contact to selected LINAK customers (subsidiaries and Key Accounts) regarding quality issues
- Responsible for initiating and completing corrective actions
- Responsible for pursuing quality issues throughout the organization
- Participate in customer visits both at LINAK and at the customer in connection with complaints or as part of the daily clarification and follow-up of tasks
- Statistical feedback and documentation
- Participate in internal process audits
- Participate in roll-out and training of ERP and quality control systems at LINAK subsidiaries
- are a (newly) educated engineer, technical engineer, or technician (mechanics/electronics)
- have preferably experience with quality tools (e.g. 8D, CAPA)
- have preferably experience with project work
- are preferably trained within Six Sigma (green-belt) and Auditor
- have preferably experience with CRM, Windchill and AX365
- are enterprising, take responsibility and work independently
- are good at creating relations, co-operation and you can associate with colleagues across the organization
- thrive in a busy working environment and enjoy having more than one task at the same time
- are robust and have punch
- speak and write Danish and English fluently
For additional information regarding the job please contact Corporate Senior Manager, Quality Technics, Torben K. Rasmussen, phone +45 4190 4614.
We have no application deadline, but continuously assess the submitted applications until the correct candidate is found (potential application deadlines are system generated and not scheduled by LINAK).
Smedevænget 8 Guderup