This is your opportunity to become part of the Danish corporate culture!
At LINAK, we rely on trust which is a natural part of who we are. We believe in freedom with responsibility and that a flat organisational structure makes the best circumstances for innovative thinking. This creates a short distance from idea to action.
LINAK is located near Sønderborg, close to the Danish/German border and Flensburg, allowing for flexible living possibilities. We are an international company with several different nationalities including employees from Italy, Poland, Germany, China and many more. Currently, we are looking for enthusiastic employees who want to make a difference for our customers, company, colleagues, and themselves.
We are looking for a simulation expert with a well-founded theoretical knowledgebase for our R&D department in the TECHLINE© segment. You will be part of a group of development engineers, where your role will be simulation of design concepts to be used in selecting end-solutions and validating final design concepts.
Your primary tasks
LINAK sees simulation as an important element in saving valuable time in the development process thus allowing us to create viable solutions much faster and therefore, we would like to expand this discipline. You will have the opportunity to solve simulation problems from other departments and in so doing aid in the spread of simulation techniques and methods across the organisation.
- Simulation of static machine constructions
- Simulation of dynamic conditions, including impact of vibrations
- Simulation of thermal conditions
- Engage in close dialogue with other development engineers about simulation tasks
- It is expected that you continuously keep your simulation knowledge up to date and actively follow developments in the field
It is important that you’re independently able to understand and gain deep insight into various specific problems by yourself. This will require that you have a fair amount of technical ingenuity and insight. It is also important that you are able make critical evaluation of your own results and at the same time, be able to communicate these results in a comprehensible manner and with the necessary care and consideration for the applied conditions.
- are educated as a mechanical engineer, minimum B.Sc. level
- have an in-depth and solid theoretical knowledge about dimensioning
- have solid experience with the multi-physic simulation tools, Comsol or Ansys (we use Comsol)
- have experience with building simple models in 3D tools (we use Creo)
- have knowledge of using MathCad and Matlab
- work systematically and focused
- are flexible and thrive in a dynamic environment
- like to interact with many internal stakeholders
- are committed, enterprising and have a good sense of humour
- speak and write Danish and English
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Director, R&D TECHLINE, Claus H Sørensen, phone no.: +45 7315 1376.
Applications are evaluated on an ongoing basis and the position is closed when the right candidate is found. Any application deadlines are system-generated and not set by LINAK.