Do you have the ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and translate them into easily understandable, compelling and engaging content? Do you thrive in a role with varied tasks that cover all aspects of content? Do you have excellent English writing skills? Then you might be our new content writer.
At DAMM we have developed radio communication solutions for the past 40 years, positioning us as one of the leading providers in the market. Our products have gained a strong reputation of being easy to deploy and expand, and we are now looking for a content writer who is able to communicate the features and benefits of these products and solutions.
As our new content writer you will create and maintain high-quality content and documentation to use for promotion towards end-customers as well as to support partners worldwide promoting DAMM’s products, services and solutions. The job requires you to work both independently and as part of a team, taking responsibility for developing stories around our products and services and successfully launching these in close collaboration with the team.
Your primary tasks
You will be responsible for creating compelling and engaging content for digital as well as printed marketing and technical material in multiple formats across various marketing channels.
More specifically you will be:
- Creating copy for marketing material such as industry brochures, product flyers, advertorials, e-mail marketing, PR, ads, etc.
- Optimizing and updating website text to grow website traffic
- Writing content for social media (mainly LinkedIn)
- Identifying content needs through research and close collaboration with colleagues
- Reviewing and proofreading technical documentation
- Creating user/configuration guides for applications
- Ensuring high-quality, consistent, accurate and clear content
- Maintaining and securing DAMM tone of voice and consistent use of style and terminology
- Reviewing and editing content developed by other members of the team
- Ad hoc tasks, e.g. small translation tasks